- Digital Project Manager
- Digital Project Manager Assistant
- Quality Assurance Associates
- Build and improve common issue lists for developers and QA team.
- Continually analyze testing plan & Scenarios and enhance them.
- Find ways to improve the quality standard or project performance results.
- Develop & enhance change control processes, practices, and guidelines.
- Study & understanding project objective and details.
- Create a detailed testing plan & scenarios for the projects.
- Reviewing project quality specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback for the developers and project managers.
- Perform manual and automated software testing on new project initiatives and other bug/enhancement requests against user stories.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards.
- Plan and conduct performance appraisals of QA team.
- Seek to present zero defect products to beta environment and live environment.
- Reporting bugs and issues through company system.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Full support and assist in maintaining the release management process.
- Periodical Report Management submission.
- Support in all other duties delegated by the direct supervisor.
- Facilitate opportunities to collaborate with other EDESIGN entities and strategic partners.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent level of relevant experience in fields related to EDESIGN.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Rich understanding of development tools and standards.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environments and also individually.
- Comfortable with face to face meeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- In depth experience with website development languages and tools.
- Upbeat attitude
- Works for an impact (results-oriented)
- Communicates often, fearlessly and honestly
- Honest and humble
- Analytical Mind
- Team player
- Focus on details
- Eager to learn and try new things