- Business Development & Sales Manager
- System Analyst
- Designer traffic controller
- IT Directir
- Digital Director
- Improve the communication method with the potential client.
- Improve the pre-qualification criteria.
- Contacting new leads, through phone calls and email by using sales and marketing techniques and direction in EDESIGN.
- Understand the services provided by EDESIGN to provide potential clients with clear understanding about EDESIGN services.
- Maintain the CRM system updated on a daily basis.
- Follow up with system analyst to submit proposal on time.
- Work with the team to create client pitches presentation.
- Continuously attend product knowledge meetings, seminars, and events.
- Manage new sales acquisitions process.
- Support in all other duties delegated by direct supervisor.
- Faciliate opportunities to colloaborate with other EDESIGN entities and strategic partners.
Qualifications & Experience
- bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent level of relevant experience in fields related to EDESIGN.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of Website, Mobile application, Software, social media marketing.
- Saudi nationality, female preferred.
- Abitity to work in team-oriented environments and also individually.
- Comfortable with face to face clients meeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Upbeat attitude.
- Works for an imapct (results-oriented).
- Communicates often, fearlessly and honestly.
- Honest and humble.
- Hight degree of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Enterpreneurial mindset.
- Team player.
- Eager to learn and try new things.