- IT Administrator
- Digital Project Manager
- Technology Director
- Hardening Cloud Infrastructure of the company.
- Independently researches, plans, and leads security engineering projects across all security domains, including application and database security, network security, access controls, firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection.
- Performs risk assessments, vulnerability tests, penetration tests, and gap analyses.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on application and database security. Performs penetration testing at the code and protocol levels of web and mobile apps, and teaches developers how to secure systems against attack.
- Helps test, deploy, harden, manage, monitor, core Cloud Structure, including monitoring systems, intrusion detection and anti-virus systems, patching & updating systems, access control systems (Active Directory), firewalls (Fortigate), anti-spam systems, data retention and loss prevention systems, key management systems, encryption appliances, and cloud security controls.
- Analyzes and reports on security metrics and trends from security hardware and software, testing efforts, and vulnerability rankings, while correlating, analyzing, and preserving evidence using forensics tools and best practices.
- Actively expands security awareness of security best practices security protocols across I.T. and the company.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Provide first level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests vie email.
- Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident.
- Implementation of Secure SDLC best practices.
- Documentation and processing of customer inquiries.
- Basic Handling of cPanel – Account Creation – Suspension – Modification – DNS records – Email Issues.
- Basic Handling of Plesk – Account Creation – Suspension – Modification – DNS records – Email Issues.
- Fundamental operations of Google G-Suite – User add / Remove – Reports - Suspension – Activation.
- Basic Operations of Backup Recovery.
- Services Migration Website / DNS if required.
- Report Generation as per requested by the management.
- Remains aware of latest Information Security trends, threats, and technologies. .
- Report Generations related to Client’s Hosting Accounts, Mail users etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- One or more advanced Information Security certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, CCNA, CEH, OSCP, or equivalent
- Experience in relevant Web Hosting Environment.
- Penetration testing tools targeting web, mobile, API, and network targets (e.g. nmap, Wireshark, Burp, w3af, etc.)
- Security hardening in cPanel, Exim Mail Server,Linux OS and/or Linux OS
- Database security (MySQL mostly)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) – Networking Protocols - Firewalls
- Understanding of Secure SDLC best practices
- OS: Cent OS 6, 7, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Knowledge of PHP & AWS is a plus.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environments and also individually.
- Upbeat attitude.
- Systematic and organized.
- Works for an impact (results-oriented).
- Communicates often, fearlessly and honestly.
- Honest and humble.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Team player.
- Eager to learn and try new things.