- Technology Director
- Development Manager
- Digital Project Managers
- Conduct researches for latest industry update for application, database, security, firewalls, and servers.
- Update the security coding standards.
- Regularly Hardening Cloud Infrastructure of the company.
- Performs risk assessments, vulnerability tests, penetration tests, and gap analyses.
- Performs penetration testing at the code and protocol levels of web and mobile apps.
- Support in managing and monitoring core Cloud Structure, including intrusion detection and anti-virus systems, patching & updating systems, access control systems (Active Directory), firewalls (Fortigate), anti-spam systems, data retention and loss prevention systems, key management systems, encryption appliances, and cloud security controls.
- Analyzes and reports on all security metrics and violations from security hardware and software.
- Implements security improvements.
- Provide first level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests vie email, and live chat.
- Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident.
- Implementation of Secure SDLC best practices.
- Handling of hosting system from Creation, Suspension, Modification, DNS records, Email Issues.
- Handling of Google G-Suite from User addition, Removal, Reports, Suspension, Activation.
- Managing of Backups & Recovery.
- Support in services and application Migration.
- Report Generation as per requested by the management.
- Periodical Report Generations.
- Support in all other duties delegated by the direct supervisor.
- Facilitate opportunities to collaborate with other EDESIGN entities and strategic partners.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Information Security certifications, on CISSP, CCSP, CCNA, CEH, OSCP, or equivalent
- Experience in Hosting Environment.
- Familiar with Penetration testing tools.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on application and database security.
- Experience in cPanel, Exim Mail Server, Linux OS.
- Database security.
- (IDS/IPS) – Networking Protocols – Firewalls.
- Understanding of Secure SDLC best practices
- Experience in latest Cent and Windows OS.
- Knowledge of PHP & AWS.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environments and also individually.
- Upbeat attitude.
- Works for an impact (results-oriented).
- Communicates often, fearlessly and honestly.
- Honest and humble.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Team player.
- Eager to learn and try new things.